Donor Relations Manager
FFI is growing quickly and we’ve added this new position to the team for the right person to provide high-level support and project management for our strategy to increase individual philanthropic giving. Learn more here!
We’ve learned that the people who do best at FFI
- Take initiative and ownership of work
- Have strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a diverse workplace
- Think and work on issues collectively by bringing independent position and expertise to bear
- Take the work, but not themselves, seriously
- Are deeply accountable to each other, to the organization and to the communities we seek to impact
- Are eager to be part of building something and can tolerate “building the road as we walk it”
- Show up
- Work really hard and quickly
- Have expertise and don’t need to be the expert about everything all the time
- Are so excited about FFI that they talk about it and share it with friends, colleagues and others
- Laugh a lot
We are currently looking for our next fabulous interns for the 2017-2018 academic year, as well as for summer 2018! Internships are open to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in an academic program. We host interns from a range a disciplines across programmatic and operational functions–from research to program development, to communications and technology. We can also provide opportunities for capstone or thesis projects as well as practicum placements. If interested, please send an inquiry with information about the focus of your studies and when you’d like to intern to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
FFI is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ applicants and people from other underrepresented groups to apply, recognizing and respecting that diverse perspectives and experiences are valuable to our team and essential to achieving our purpose.