The Full Frame Initiative (FFI) partners with organizations, systems and communities to adopt a new way of understanding poverty, violence, trauma and oppression that leads to better outcomes, addresses layers of inequity in our country, and is sparking a broader movement for positive social change.
- Building broad, deep awareness and understanding of the essential relationship between increased access to wellbeing and interrupted cycles of poverty, violence, trauma and oppression; and the fundamental shifts that move organizations, systems and communities from fixing problems to focusing on people’s wellbeing;
- Joining with people and organizations that share our belief that everyone has a right to wellbeing to seed a social movement affirming that right;
- Partnering with pioneering government agencies, nonprofits and communities around the country to shift culture, policy and practice to orient around wellbeing by applying FFI’s Five Domains of Wellbeing framework and tools;
- Leveraging partnerships to make a national case for wellbeing; and
- Ensuring that FFI has the relationships, connections and capital—human, financial, knowledge, structural, reputational and political—needed to evolve and push our ideas nationwide in order to achieve our purpose.
What does it look like to shift to a focus on wellbeing? Check out our partnerships and find out!