Are you ready to join the diverse and growing group of individuals, foundations, nonprofit organizations and businesses who are making change happen by investing in the Full Frame Initiative? Donate now online with a credit card payment via Network for Good.
You can also support FFI:
- with a one-time gift, re-occurring gift, or tribute gift made by check sent to the FFI administrative office at 308 Main Street, Suite 2A, Greenfield, MA 01301
- through your donor advised fund: DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to the Full Frame Initiative from your DAF (as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating)
- when visiting The Giving Library
- while shopping: FFI is registered in the AmazonSmile program; you may select FFI to receive .5% of your eligible purchases
- with a gift of stock: please contact our office for more information
If you would like to meet in person or talk further about ways you can support lasting social change through the Full Frame Initiative, please contact Katya Fels Smyth, Founder & CEO, at (413) 773-3400.
The Full Frame Initiative, Inc. is an independent 501(c)3 charity. Donations are deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Review FFI’s Donor Bill of Rights.
Inspired by our work? Want to get more involved? Looking to give your time or talent?
- If you are connected to your state government, to the world of philanthropy, or to amazing community work, we would love to talk to you about how we can work as allies.
- If you would like to volunteer, please give us a call or drop us a note with some information about your particular interests and skills; we post open jobs and internships on our website when available.
Contact Laura Stravino, Chief Capacity Officer, at (413) 773-3400.