The Full Frame Initiative (FFI) is embarking on an exciting expansion and is looking for individuals with a passion for social justice and social change to upend inequities and for FFI’s mission to join our team!
We’ve learned that the people who do best at FFI
- Take initiative and ownership of work
- Have strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a diverse workplace
- Think and work on issues collectively by bringing independent position and expertise to bear
- Take the work, but not themselves, seriously
- Are deeply accountable to each other, to the organization and to the communities we seek to impact
- Are eager to be part of building something and can tolerate “building the road as we walk it”
- Show up
- Work really hard and quickly
- Have expertise and don’t need to be the expert about everything all the time
- Are so excited about FFI that they talk about it and share it with friends, colleagues and others
- Laugh a lot
Commitment to Diversity
FFI is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ applicants and people from other underrepresented groups to apply, recognizing and respecting that diverse perspectives and experiences are valuable to our team and essential to achieving our purpose.