The Full Frame Initiative Network is comprised of organizations, change agents, and allies working to increase access to interventions that work for marginalized individuals and communities.
Our Network creates intentional space to facilitate learning, knowledge transfer, relationship building, and field building aligned with the Full Frame Approach and Five Domains of Wellbeing.
Together, we seek to achieve:
- Improved service delivery and interventions that work with individuals and communities that are most impacted;
- Improved practices and funding strategies by funders and stakeholders that understand the nuances and support that is required to create change for individuals and communities that are most disenfranchised;
- Mitigation and removal of key policy barriers and practices at the organizational, funding, local, regional, and federal levels that serve as barriers to impact and access;
- Built movement of diverse stakeholders, institutions, policy makers, and change agents that are dedicated to advocating, educating, and developing key interventions that work with marginalized individuals/communities that are focused on ending cycles of poverty, violence and trauma; and
- Healthy and vibrant individuals and communities.
Contact Anna Melbin to find out more and become involved.