Full Frame Initiative has a new look! It's still a work in progress, but the site will be totally fabulous soon!
Last updated December 19, 2020
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
- Communicating With Us. We may collect Personal Data from you when you contact us with questions or enquiries. While you decide what data is provided to us, this typically include your name and email address.
- Making a Donation. The Full Frame Initiative provides on the Site a link to a separate web page to make donations to The Full Frame Initiative which is powered by the Network for Good, Inc. (the “Donation Services”). By accessing the Donation Services you will be leaving our Site. The terms and conditions governing your access and use of any Donation Services will be set forth in a separate agreement between you and Network for Good, Inc., which includes the Privacy, Security & Disclosure Statement made available at https://www.networkforgood.com/about/privacy/ and the Charitable Solicitation Disclosure made available at https://www.networkforgood.com/about/charitable-solicitation-disclosures/. When you make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one, we may collect certain information about the recipient if you elect to provide this information, such as name and last name. We may also share your name and date of donation with the recipient.
- Surveys. Periodically, The Full Frame Initiative may email you to invite you to complete surveys, or to inform you of news or updates with respect to The Full Frame Initiative’s activities. The information we collect from you in connection with these activities may be associated with you personally.
- Social Media Data. We have pages on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube, Vimeo (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details or any comments you elect to post on such Social Media Pages. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
- Internet Activity Data. As a visitor to our Site, The Full Frame Initiative’s servers automatically record certain information about your visit, use, or interactions with our Site, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Site (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation patterns In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Data includes your IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To process and fulfill your donations, including contacting you regarding any questions related to your donation;
- To send you updates on how your donation has been used, project appeals, newsletters, events, promotional materials or notifications related to The Full Frame Initiative’s products and services and/or the products and services of third parties we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
- To operate the Services and conduct our activities, and to develop new products, features and services;
- To analyze how you interact with our Site, including compiling aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our Site, and to make improvements in design and content to better serve you;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
In certain circumstances we may share the categories of Personal Data described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties
- Vendors and Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with certain vendors and service providers who help us manage or provide our products and services, such as providers of hosting services, cloud services, website development and support and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, market research services, payment processors, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Donations. When you make a donation that is part of a campaign sponsored by your employer, and/or when your employer is being asked to match your donation, we may share your name and the amount of you donation with your employer. We may also identify you as a donor on our Site, for example in annual reports, or in appeal emails.
- Aggregated Data: From time to time, we may analyze the general behavior and characteristics of users of our Site and share aggregated information like general user statistics and aggregated demographic information with prospective partners.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Other Users/the Public: Certain features of our Services give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include forums, message boards, chats, and creating community profiles. When you use these features, you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and email address, may be publicly available to anyone, including other users, search engines, advertisers, third party application developers, and anyone else with access to the Services. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit and make public through these interactive features.
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Our Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 13. The Full Frame Initiative does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to The Full Frame Initiative through the Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- YOUR CHOICES
You can contact us to ask us to update your Personal Data or if you need to change or correct your Personal Information. Moreover, you can request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You use the Services at your own risk. We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Services or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to The Full Frame Initiative via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, or third party websites.
- CONTACT US
The Full Frame Initiative
308 Main Street, Suite 2A
Greenfield, MA 01301
Phone: +1 (413) 773-3400
Fax: +1 (413) 773-3322